Pigeons logo

The original Pigeons Hotel and Public House can be traced back to 1776 at this key location in Stratford village. The architect Henry Poston designed the current building in 1898. The new apartments will build on this heritage, retaining and restoring many of the authentic features of this architectural landmark.

Historic images provided from the
Newham Heritage and Archive Service

 
 
 
 

For sales please contact Keatons 020 8534 7788
Hurford Salvi Carr 020 7791 7000